First, we met everyone next to the tractors so that Mom could pass out tickets and armbands for all the activities. Then, we played in the bouncy castles, went on hayrides, decorated frisbees, got our faces painted, and watched a balloon man make animals, princesses, superheroes, and lots of other balloon creations! After that, we all met back at the van for a tailgate picnic complete with yummy strawberry cake, strawberry juice pouches, and strawberry ice cream cones. Did I mention that strawberries are my favorite fruit? And, I got a big "2" candle on my cake because I'm a whole year older than I was at my last birthday party!
Before we went home (a.k.a., the place where I got to open my presents), Mom picked up a big basket of strawberries from McLeod's Market so that we could enjoy even more strawberries after the party was over. And you know what? I think that God saved a few berry special sunny hours that afternoon just for me . . . right in between two huge rain showers! A special thank you to my Granny & Gramps for helping Mom get ready for the party, and to Gee-Gee who made my fruit-tastic Strawberry Shortcake outfit!
*
*
Love you bunches with berries on top,
*
Lydia
*
*
P.S. To read others' comments, click on the
little "1:03 PM" below. If you would like to leave
a comment, click on the "comments" link.
*
*
Love you bunches with berries on top,
*
Lydia
*
*
P.S. To read others' comments, click on the
little "1:03 PM" below. If you would like to leave
a comment, click on the "comments" link.
No comments:
Post a Comment