I just took my first trip to the beach and we had lots of fun! We stayed with our friends, Tim & Teresa, and then with Granny & Gramps for a couple of days. I played in the water and got lots of sand in my diaper! Mom put spf50 sunscreen on me since she says I have Daddy's skin. I'm still just as white as when we left.
I love you,
Levi
P.S. If you can't read the comments, click on the little "3:00PM" or "comments" link below.
Milestone of the week: Clapping my hands
6 comments:
Mom is having trouble figuring out this whole "comments" thing, but I showed her how to edit the settings so that anyone can leave a comment (without a Google account) so leave me a message if you want!
Hey, Levi. Are you being a good boy for Mom? I had fun with you at the beach, and I'll be coming to see you again in just a couple of weeks. Tell Mom to send me some new pictures.
I love you very much. Tell Mom to let you call me so you can talk to me on the phone.
Gramps
I love you, Levi, and can't wait to see you again soon! Our time at the beach w/all of you was extra-special. I am glad that you like the water! It looks like you had a super time at VBS! I know Daddy and Granddeddy loved celebrating Father's Day w/you! You are so fortunate to have such a wonderful family. Thanks to your Mommy for the pictures.
Love always,
Granny
Hey, Levi. You look great in your baseball uniform! Gramps will teach you how to play baseball before too much longer.
I'm coming to see you next weekend. Tell Mom to let you call me.
Love, Gramps
Hey, Levi. I'm coming to see you this weekend. I'll be there about 4:00 or 5:00 on Friday afternoon. I can't wait to see you. Oh, by the way, Granny'll be with me, too. Get ready to play! Tell your Mom to put some new pictures on your site.
Love you.
Gramps
Kayden says her favorite picture is Levi at the beach, smiling. That's mine, too! We love looking at your site, Levi.
Love,
Kayden and Aunt Kelli
Post a Comment