Friday, June 22, 2007

Hip Hip Hooray for VBS Game Day! We just finished our sports-themed Vacation Bible School last week, and it was really great. Here I am in my baseball uniform ready to hit a home run! The scripture verse we learned for the week was from Hebrews 12:1-2, "Run with endurance the race that lies before us, keeping our eyes on Jesus, the source and perfecter of our faith." We studied lots of Bible stories, played fun games, and made cool crafts -- Mom did that class. She even helped us make sports ball pinatas, filled with candy and everything! Well, not me, but I got to watch the big kids. I can't wait until we get to have VBS again next year!

Dad preached a good sermon last Sunday, and then he got to hang out with me for his first Father's Day. We went over to Grammy & Granddeddy's house for lunch and I played with my cousins, Kayden & Trapp. Before too much longer, I'll be big enough to run around with them!


Love,

Levi


P.S. If you can't read the comments, click on the
little "12:27 PM" below. If you would like to leave
a comment, click on the "comments" link.

Milestone of the week: Ate my first bite of big people food . . . a teeny-tiny piece of bread from Grammy

3 comments:

Tia said...

Hi Levi. You are quite a handsome baseball player. have you tried golf yet? I can't wait to see you. Will you be home the week of July 16?
Love, Tia

Anonymous said...

Hey, Tia! I sure will be...are you coming for a visit?
Love,
Levi

Anonymous said...

Dear Levi,
We had so much fun celebrating your mom's birthday and Shamrock's 100 th birthday.Even though you aren't old enough to remember it you will no doubt hear about it for many years to come.Also even though you didn't mention it you ate some choc.pie while your Granny was watching!
Come to see us really soon and remind your mom we owe her a B'day supper.
Love,
Grammy