I also celebrated my first 4th of July with a church barbeque and fireworks. They were so loud that Mom had to cover my ears, but they were bright and shiny! I really enjoyed spending time with our church folks. They all like to spend time with me, too, so Mom didn't hold me much that night.
Daddy's vegetables are growing fast in the garden, and Mom made some squash baby food for me. Granny & Gramps are here with us now, and we picked some vegetables earlier this evening. I can't wait until I get some teeth!
Love always,
Levi
*
*
P.S. If you can't read the comments, click on the
little "10:24 PM" below. If you would like to leave
a comment, click on the "comments" link.
*
Milestone of the week: For all of Daddy's side of the family, I have created my first pillow "head spot". . .the oily legacy lives on
2 comments:
Hi Levi, you look so cute in your swimwear. How was the cake and ice cream at the party ?
Hey, Charlotte! All the treats were delicious (especially Mom's McDonald's ice cream cone that she let me lick on the way home from the pool)!
Post a Comment