Friday, July 20, 2007

On our farm we have some squash . . .
E-I-E-I-O! Here I am with two of Daddy’s prize-winning yellow squash! We also have cucumbers, okra, tomatoes, corn, and bell peppers. He has worked really hard in our garden, and the veggies are delicious! We know Granny is proud of how much I like my vegetables. Mom has been canning, because that is what people who live in Bethune do. Also, in this photo I am hanging out on our new deck! They built it for us at our back door, and it’ll be perfect for grilling out and other fun stuff.

Since my last post, I have been to a friend’s wedding, an ice cream social, to Grammy & Granddeddy’s house, and tomorrow I’ll celebrate with Trapp at his 3rd birthday party. We also had some of our friends come on Sunday to speak to us about the church they are planting in Charleston. I learned that planting a church is different from planting a vegetable seed, but hopefully God will make it grow like one!

Mom & Daddy’s anniversary is tomorrow, and I’ll also be eight months old! Can you believe what a big boy I am?
*
*
I love you,

Levi
*
*

P.S. If you can't read the comments, click on the
little "10:22 PM" below. If you would like to leave
a comment, click on the "comments" link.
*
Milestone of the week: Had my first bite of Great-Granddeddy's famous recipe meatloaf

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Levi. I loved seeing the picture of you with the big squash on your new deck. I didn't know you were getting a deck; when did that happen?

For the past two weekends, Gramps has been working his rear end off on local neighborhood mission projects. Gramps is pooped! He is ready to come visit you again! I'll call your Mom in a few days to see when Granny and I can come back. I'll also talk to you when I call.

I'll see you soon. I love you very much.

Gramps

Anonymous said...

Hey Levi,
You sure are growing and seem to be
having a great time this summer. I
enjoy seeing your pictures and hearing what you have been up to.

I have been canning green beans, but mostly watering them.

I hope to see you sometime.

Love, Faye and Glen