When I went to the doctor for my 8 month check-up, they measured me at 28.5 inches long and I weighed in at 18 pounds, 11 ounces. Mom said that I probably would have weighed a little more, but I had a sick tummy a few days before my appointment. I haven't been sick before -- I didn't like it! It only lasted for one day, though.
*
Granddeddy will turn 60 years old next week, and we had a birthday party for him tonight. It was a lot of fun! I can't count to 60 yet, but that's a lot of years. I'm not even 1 year old!
With love,
Levi
*
*
P.S. To read others' comments, click on the
little "11:17 PM" below. If you would like to leave
a comment, click on the "comments" link.
*
Milestone of the week: Cut my first tooth
1 comment:
Hey Levi,
Just thought I would let you know I checked out your pictures and I think you are one handsome dude! Tell your Mommy to check her e-mail b/c my Mommy just sent some more cute pictures of you!
Post a Comment