Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hey, hey, we're the Monkeys! Dad calls these events the Levi Olympics -- I love swinging on the monkey bars! This picture was taken at my favorite park in Kershaw, but soon I'll have my very own playset in our yard! The big tractor trailer truck just delivered it, and as soon as we have it all set up, I'll post some more acrobatic shots. Gee-Gee knew just what I needed for Christmas!

For this blog post, Mom thought it would be fun to list some of my current favorite phrases. I usually spend most of the day talking or singing, and sometimes it makes everyone laugh (I'm not sure why). So, we thought we'd share some of "Levi's lingo" . . .

1) "That's amazing!" -- I can't help but notice amazing stuff sometimes!

2) "That was easy!" -- I usually make this comment after hitting a golf ball outside.

3) "I can be like you." -- I'll say this as I'm pulling up a chair to help Mom at the sink.

4) "Mmm . . . it's delicious!" -- Sometimes food is tasty, but sometimes it's delicious!

5) "It's Barack Obama." -- I said this for the first time during the news after the inauguration. Dad & Mom have no idea how I knew the president's name (his picture was on the screen, but his name had not been mentioned). What can I say? Sometimes I just know stuff.

6) "That's not interesting." -- Once in a while, I simply have to tell somebody.

7) "Do you want to play a game?" -- I love playing games! Mom played Hi-Ho, Cherry-O with me the other day & I won!

8) "No, ma'am, Meli!" -- I have to keep the puppy on her best behavior.

9) "I love you, too." -- My family always tells me they love me, so now I tell them back!

10) "Let's read about Jesus." -- My favorite stories to read are still out of my Bible books . . . I can't wait to read some on my own!


I love you,
*
Levi
*
*
P.S. To read others' comments, click on the
little "2:27 PM" below. If you would like to leave
a comment, click on the "comments" link.
*
Milestone of the week: Love to sort things by color . . . alphabet magnets, fruit gummies, etc.

No comments: