Saturday, January 30, 2010


A
Beautiful
But
Crazy
Day!
*
A few weeks ago we all headed out with Grammy to try and take some family photos. Boy, was that hard work! We went to the State Capital building in Columbia and took about a million pictures. It was really a challenge getting my brother & me to sit still and look towards the camera; we're pretty busy little people. But, we ended up with a few good photos and fun memories of our first trip to the Capital! Dee-Da and Levi even climbed all the way up the big steps to the very tippy-top . . . that seemed a little scary to me, so I stayed at the bottom and looked at the statue. We are all very thankful to Grammy for her patience with us!
*
I have grown up so much in the past few months! I can sit up really well, I play by myself (for just a few minutes), I'm eating all different kinds of baby foods, and I even munched on my first Cheerios this week! They were delicious, and I love feeding them to Meli, too. At my 8-month doctor's appointment, I weighed in at 18 pounds, 3 ounces, and I'm almost 27 inches long! My hair is growing nice and thick, and I've sprouted two sharp little teeth on the bottom. Teething biscuits, beware! My favorite word is Da-Da, and I say it over-and-over whenever Daddy walks in the room. I'm pretty good at this heart-melting thing.
*
I pray that the Lord blesses you in this new year, and that you stay toasty warm during the winter months! Please come and visit me soon!
*
*
Yours truly,
*
Lydia

1 comment:

Christa said...

What a Great looking family! I love Lydia's outfit and Levi's hair! (and you two look great too, of course!)

I'm glad you had a good holiday. It's crazy how fast the kids are growing!