And
Baby
Dedications!
*
In November, Levi had his 3rd birthday party, and I was dedicated to the Lord at Shamrock Baptist Church! All of my grandparents came, and we had such a great time! Can you see the beautiful baby dress that I got to wear? My Aunt Faye passed it down to me . . . it's almost 100 years old! And Granny made my pretty little bonnet out of a handkerchief that belonged to my great-great grandmother. Mommy said I looked like a little baby doll! I felt very special to have my own Daddy lead the dedication service, and I even got a little Bible & framed picture with my footprint. My friend, Brooke, was also dedicated, so we had a party afterwards with all our families and a big cake! (Unfortunately, I couldn't have any, but Levi told me it was delicious.)
*
Speaking of parties, Levi had a super-fun glow-in-the-dark birthday party for turning 3 years old! We had glow sticks, glow toys, flashlights, luminaries, and a campfire for roasting hot dogs & marshmallows! Our theme for the party was letting "your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven" (Matthew 5:14-16). Everyone had a really great time, even though it was a little chilly. All the big kids were running like crazy with their flashlights and glows sticks . . . I can't wait until I can run like crazy, too!
*
*
Love you lots,
*
Lydia
No comments:
Post a Comment