Tuesday, October 11, 2011

One last "moo" at the zoo! We've had so many wild adventures at Riverbanks Zoo & Gardens, we had to go back to visit our animal friends just one more time! (We actually went once more after this with a big group of friends, but Mom forgot her camera.) I'm not sure how many cows they have in Georgia, but Lydia wanted to brush up on her milking technique. We probably will be drinking a lot of milk at first, until we get used to that weird beach water taste (or until Mom buys a water filter). Did we mention that Hinesville isn't too far from the beach? Lydia & I really like to build sandcastles and jump in the waves . . . maybe the water will still be warm enough when we get there to do a little swimming!

I hear that our new church has a lot of cool stuff for kids: AWANA, children's choir, mission groups, "His Kids" (children's church), and more. I can't wait to meet more friends and keep learning about Jesus! AWANA is a club I will be in to learn more Bible verses. Mom has helped me memorize 12 now; see if you can say some of them!

-Genesis 1:1 “In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.”
-Exodus 20:12 “Honor your father and your mother.”
-Proverbs 17:17 “A friend loves at all times.”
-Psalm 46:1 “God is our refuge and strength.”
-Hebrews 13:8 “Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.”
-Psalm 56:3 “When I am afraid, I will trust in God.”
-Psalm 23:1 “The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.”
-Isaiah 49:16 “I have engraved you on the palms of My hands.”
-Luke 9:56 “For the Son of Man did not come to destroy men’s lives but to save them.”
-Philippians 4:13 “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”
-John 3:16 “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”
-John 3:17 “For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.”

I have learned about Jesus at preschool, too, and I am really going to miss my friends there. Mrs. Pam and Mrs. Jamy are the best teachers ever! I know God has a special place for me in a preschool in Hinesville; it's a good thing I really like to make new friends!
*
*
With love,
*
Levi
*
*
P.S. To read others' comments, click on the
little "12:54 PM" below. If you would like to leave
a comment, click on the "comments" link.

No comments: