Saturday, September 15, 2007

Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who's the handsomest of them all? Mom says it's me! I can sit up by myself now, and I love looking at the mirror in my room. Mom's trying to help me practice standing up, because before long I'll be walking down the aisle at Uncle Brendan and Donnay's wedding! Well, it's not until next summer, but I want to get some early practice in.

The Sunday before last we had "Pancakes with the Pastor" before Sunday School, and I got to eat breakfast with Daddy and some of the other kids at church. It was delicious! I even had a few bites of a pancake and a blueberry muffin. Last weekend, we had a church pool party and it was so much fun! I splashed all around in the pool, sat in a baby float all by myself (holding Mom's hand), and had my first taste of pizza. Mom forgot the camera, but it was probably a good thing because I splashed so much water out of the pool that it might have gotten wet!


I love you,

Levi
*
*
P.S. To read others' comments, click on the
little "6:30 PM" below. If you would like to leave
a comment, click on the "comments" link.
*
Milestone of the week: Another tooth popped up -- right next door to the first

No comments: