Mom took me to the doctor's office when I turned ten months old so the nurse could weigh and measure me. I weighed 21 pounds, 6.5 ounces and I was 31 inches long. I know I weigh more than that now, though, because I ate lots of yummy food at Grammy's house! I have also been scooting all over the place in my little baby-walker, and I especially like opening and closing the kitchen cabinets.
I'm trying to help Mom decide what costumes we will wear for our church Fall Festival in October. I can't wait to go on my first hayride and watch daddy carve a pumpkin! There will be some roasted hot dogs and marshmallows with my name on them. Do you have an idea for my Fall Festival costume?
With love,
Levi
*
*
P.S. To read others' comments, click on the
little "7:36 PM" below. If you would like to leave
a comment, click on the "comments" link.
*
Milestone of the week: No more bottles for this big boy -- only sippy cups
1 comment:
Oh Levi. You are just tooooo cute! I can't wait to see you next weekend, and I really can't wait for you to be officially my nephew!
Post a Comment