Friday, October 12, 2007

Playtime in the Pumpkin Patch! Last year during the Fall Festival, I hadn't come out to meet everyone yet so I missed all the pumpkins! This year Mom said that we could carve one, and maybe I'll get to squish my fingers in the seeds. I helped her decide which costume I would wear, but it's a secret so everyone will be surprised! I've heard that there will be a whole bunch of candy . . . maybe Mom will let me have one piece. My friend, Jessie, gave me my first lollipop at church this week and I got so sticky I had to have a bath!

Last weekend, we went to Kernersville for Brendan & Donnay's engagement party. Her family is so nice, and we had a really fun time. Donnay's little cousin, Laura, is the same age as me and we took lots of pictures together! I hope that we can play again sometime soon.

Next weekend, Shamrock Baptist Church will turn 100 years old! We are all excited about the Homecoming celebration, and Daddy has worked hard to make sure that everything will be just right for all of our guests. Also, we've been building and fixing some things around the church, so now there will be a "Mommy & Baby" window in the back. That way, all of the babies like me who love to talk during the service can sit in a special room and still see what's going on! Isn't that neat?


Love,

Levi
*
*
P.S. To read others' comments, click on the
little "10:36 PM" below. If you would like to leave
a comment, click on the "comments" link.
*
Milestone of the week: Didn't even have to wait for Christmas to get my two front teeth

No comments: