'round and
'round . . . It makes me dizzy being upside-down! Daddy surprised Mom with a special campfire dinner for her birthday, and she was so excited that she grabbed me for a dance & a dip! We all ate outside under the stars, and I even had some grilled pineapple. Yummy!
Mom wasn't the only one who had a birthday -- Shamrock Baptist Church did, too. We had a fun time at Homecoming, with lots of folks & lots of food! All of my grandparents were there, and Meli wanted to come but I told her she had to stay at home. During the Children's Lesson, we talked about how faithful God has been to the people of our church. We read, "God is faithful, by whom you were called into the fellowship of His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord" from
1 Corinthians 1:9. I haven't memorized any Bible verses yet, but I'm working on it!
Now that I have more than 10 posts, the old ones will be archived. If you want to see any of the posts from the beginning, you can click in the little "Blog Archive" list at the bottom of the screen!
Love always,
Levi
*
*
P.S. To read others' comments, click on the
little "9:38 PM" below. If you would like to leave
a comment, click on the "comments" link.
*
Milestone of the week: Learned how to growl for my Fall Festival costume
3 comments:
Dear Levi,
It has been so much fun seeing you recently and watching you grow more every week! I can't believe how varied your diet is now with all those new teeth! I just love your pumpkin--it is the neatest one I have ever seen! After hearing you practice for the Fall Fest, I'll bet I can guess what wild animal you will be!----just remember, only a little candy from the "trunk or treat", but pumpkin pie should be OK! I am glad you had a chance to practice blowing out candles, since you will soon have your own cake! Maybe Mom has given you a taste of hers, too, so you will know what to look forward to. Anyway, we can't wait for your party! Tell your Mom that I will be glad to help out! Have a "roaring" good time at the Fall Fest. Here is a clue to my costume---it is a green, granny fruit!
Love,
Granny
Dear Levi,
We had so much fun celebrating your mom's birthday and Shamrock's 100 th birthday.Even though you aren't old enough to remember it you will no doubt hear about it for many years to come.Also even though you didn't mention it you ate some choc.pie while your Granny was watching!
Come to see us really soon and remind your mom we owe her a B'day supper.
Love,
Grammy
Hey, Levi. I sure do miss you! A bunch! I really enjoyed coming to see you a couple of weeks ago. I'll see you again next weekend when we come to celebrate your VERY FIRST BIRTHDAY! I'll bet that we will have a grand old time at your party! Can I have some of your birthday cake? I'll help feed it to you. We'll see if we can actually get some of it in your mouth!
I saw the pictures on the Shamrock Baptist Church website (it is really cool, by the way - too bad none of the actual church members can access it) of you in your Halloween costume. Were you a lion or a tiger? It was hard for me to tell, but it was a really good looking costume!
You be a good boy for your Mom and I'll be down very soon for your birthday! I love you VERY much!
Gramps
Post a Comment