Friday, November 9, 2007

Grrrr! Go, Tigers, Go! Beware all of you Gamecocks out there . . . here comes the fearsome, fighting Clemson Tiger! Really, I guess I was more furry and cuddly, but I had a ferocious growl! Mom rubbed Clemson tattoos on my face, and I carried a Clemson pacifier that Mimaw gave me. Dad was proud that I wanted to support his old alma mater. We had a lot of fun at the Fall Festival, and I helped Mom at her face painting station. About 70 people came, so there were costumes and candy everywhere! We played games, won prizes, and went on a hayride through the woods. I can't wait until we have the Festival again next year!

I was almost starting to look like a real tiger with the long tufts of hair sticking out around my ears, so Dad said it was time for a haircut. I tried to sit still while Mom trimmed me up, but it was hard. I think she did an okay job for her first try . . . you can tell me what you think next weekend at my birthday party! Can you come? Bob, Larry, and all the VeggieTales will be there. I hope you will be, too!


I love you,

Levi
*
*
P.S. To read others' comments, click on the
little "9:58 PM" below. If you would like to leave
a comment, click on the "comments" link.
*
Milestone of the week: Started drinking real 2% milk -- no more baby formula

No comments: