Saturday, September 1, 2007

Babies, Babies, Babies . . .
It's Dedication Day at Shamrock! Last Sunday, the church dedicated me and four other babies to the Lord during the morning service. All of my grandparents came to watch, and we had more people at church than we've ever had! It was a really special time, and I got my own little blue dedication Bible. Also, Mom did our foot and hand prints during Sunday School, and then put them into frames with a scripture verse for us to take home. I got to wear a new light blue sailor suit with a nifty hat (well, I didn't really like the hat, but I wore it for Mom). Afterwards, we all went out to eat and I got to have real macaroni & cheese, turkey dressing, and sweet potatoes off of Mom's plate. I'm starting to get a real big-boy appetite!

Since my last post, I have had a lot of "firsts". . . I can finally sit up by myself; I've learned how to use a sippy cup; I fed myself with a spoon for the first time; Mom bought me a "Johnny Jump-Up" for the doorway that I'm learning how to bounce in; Granny & Gramps brought Mom's old high chair over so I've been sitting in it to eat; and I chomped down a big Outback steak for my birthday -- no wait, that was Daddy. He turns 31 years old this Wednesday! But my birthday is coming up, too, and I hope you will be able to come to my party!


Love always,

Levi
*
*
P.S. To read others' comments, click on the
little "2:38 PM" below. If you would like to leave
a comment, click on the "comments" link.
*
Milestone of the week: Too many to count! See above . . .

No comments: