Last week, we went to Papa John's Tree Farm and Dad picked out a nice, fat Frasier Fir. We set up my VeggieTales nativity scene (Mom showed me how Baby Jesus laid in the manger, and she made sure to mention that He was a real baby instead of a little carrot) and then I watched Mom decorate the tree. I wanted to help, too, so I pulled one ornament off and put it back on again. I really love looking at the lights and seeing my reflection in the glass balls.
When I went for my one-year doctor's appointment this past week, I had to get a bunch of shots that really hurt! Even the nurse said she was sorry before she stuck me. But I was a big boy and she gave me two stickers when it was over. I tipped the scales at almost 24 pounds, and the silly old ear-ache that I had is gone. Since I was feeling better, Mom let me go with the kids at church to the roller skating rink. Dad was so cool out on the rink . . . I hope I can skate like him one day.
Tonight we went to a church Christmas party, and we have another one tomorrow. I hope you have fun at all of your holiday get-togethers, and until next time, Merry Christmas!
Season's Greetings,
Levi
*
*
P.S. To read others' comments, click on the
little "10:47 PM" below. If you would like to leave
a comment, click on the "comments" link.
*
Milestone of the week: Cruising around (while holding onto furniture) and saying "yes"
2 comments:
Hey, Levi! I can't wait to see you when you come to my house for Christmas! It looked like you had a lot of fun helping Mom and Dad select - and decorate - your tree! I bet you did the best decorating job of anybody! I also think you did a great job on the "Elf" video that Mom sent - you're a natural!
Love, Gramps
Hey, Levi! Are you being a good boy? I'm sure that you are. I just wanted to tell you that I really was glad that you came back to see me for several days after Christmas. That was the best present of all!
I can't wait to come and see you again (or, tell your Mom to bring you back up to see me at my house!). I'll talk to Granny and your Mom and see when they think I can come and visit you. I'll bet that you'll be walking and talking the next time I see you!
I love you!
Gramps
Post a Comment