Did you have a Merry Christmas? I sure did! Santa left gifts for me at my house, Grammy & Granddeddy's, Granny & Gramps', Gee-Gee's, and Mimaw's! I wonder how fast he flies to get to so many places? Before we unwrapped presents at my house, Daddy read the Christmas story and I was a very good listener. Did you know that Baby Jesus was born and slept in a stable with animals? I'll bet Meli would've liked to have been there -- she really likes to snuggle with me when I'm sleeping. I loved hearing about the angels, shepherds, wise men, and the star. I think I'll get Dad to read it again soon! (If you want to come and visit me, I'll show you all of my new toys and we can play together!)
This morning during worship, we had a praise service in celebration of all the ways God has blessed us and our church this past year. It was very special, and I sang out my "hallelujahs" a few times. The Lord has been so good to Dad, Mom & me . . . how has He blessed you this past year?
With love,
Levi
*
*
P.S. To read others' comments, click on the
little "9:58 PM" below. If you would like to leave
a comment, click on the "comments" link.
*
Milestone of the week: Got my very first golf club
No comments:
Post a Comment