I had a really fun time in Winston-Salem during the New Year, and I even stayed up late to watch the ball drop (I had a little nap beforehand to keep me going). When Mom & I came back home, Dad had emptied out the attic for some early spring cleaning. So, we've all been trying to get things cleaned out and packed up. Mom had to make some more room for all of my great new toys and clothes! Also, our youth group members are holding a church yard sale next month to raise money for summer camp. I think Mom found a few old things hiding in the attic that could go. If you have any old stuff, we'd be happy to sell it to help our youth!
Love always,
Levi
*
*
P.S. To read others' comments, click on the
little "7:34 PM" below. If you would like to leave
a comment, click on the "comments" link.
*
Milestone of the week: Love saying bye-bye, and I know exactly when to say it & who to say it to
2 comments:
Hi Levi!!!
We surely did love having you and your parents visit with us over the holidays! Thanks to all of you for the long rides to get to W-S. Everyone has loved your Christmas pictures and exclaimed on those beautiful blue eyes! They are amazing, but I especially love your smile and laugh! It is so much fun to be with you and your Mommy and Daddy are so kind to let us visit. I am glad that you love the books, because Granny has not cleaned out her attic room yet and she has lots that you can read from your Mommy's favorites!
Love,
Granny
Hey, Levi! Are you being a good boy? I miss you; I'm going to call your Mom today to talk about when I can come see you again. I'll talk to you, too, so be ready to do some talking and tell me some of those new words you can say!
Love, Gramps
Post a Comment