Did it snow where you live? It snowed in Bethune! We had big fluffy flakes that fell and fell until all of the grass was covered! Unfortunately, Mom had to tell me about it, because our wintery surprise happened after I was already asleep. The next morning, really cold rain was coming down so I didn't get to go outside. But I watched from the window until it all melted away. Maybe it will snow again next year, and I'll be big enough to build a snowman!
I've learned some more new words - like cheese and cracker - and I am starting to sing the song, "Jesus Loves Me". I would love to talk or sing to you soon! Give me a call!
I love you,
Levi
*
*
P.S. To read others' comments, click on the
little "7:59 PM" below. If you would like to leave
a comment, click on the "comments" link.
*
Milestone of the week: Seven teeth and counting . . .
1 comment:
Hey, Levi! I'm coming to see you next weekend! I can't wait! Tell your Mom to teach you how to say "Gramps" before I get there! I'll see you then!
Love, Gramps
Post a Comment