Friday, February 22, 2008

How much is that doggy in the window; the one with the waggly tail? Meli & I love playing together, especially when it's sunny and warm outside. In my last blog post, we had snow on the ground, but over the past few weeks it's felt like spring! I can't wait to play in the sandbox, go swimming, swing on the swingset, stroll in the park, and all of the other fun things Mom has planned for me!

We missed our last blog post because Mom's computer was sick. She talked on the phone to a nice man in another country who helped her fix it. But now, I have my own Batman laptop that Mom bought for me at our youth-sponsored yard sale. It is really cool, and it even lights up and talks to me! Dad, Mom, & Granny were at the sale, and I watched after Gramps back at the house. They came to visit me over the weekend -- I hadn't seen them since New Year's and they couldn't stay away any longer!

I had a super Valentine's Day & I even got a special teddy bear from my friend, Reagan. I'm pretty sure that I'm her favorite church buddy. I also went to our children's breakfast at church and to a baby shower. Then, I got a wonderful surprise when I found out Gee-Gee was coming for a week! We have had so much fun, and she has played with me every moment she has been here. I am going to be so sad when she goes home tomorrow; I sure have gotten a lot of extra-special attention. I hope you have had a fun week, too!


I love you,

Levi
*
*
P.S. To read others' comments, click on the
little "8:50 PM" below. If you would like to leave
a comment, click on the "comments" link.
*
Milestone of the week: Up to about a 30-word vocabulary



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Levi!!!!!!
I am amazed at what "special moment" pictures that your Mom always manages to capture! Maybe on our next visit or phone call, I can teach you the song about "the doggy in the window" (Meemaw taught it to me as a child and we had a record with that song on it. A record is sort of like a CD, but much larger--your Mommy had a few of them when she was your age.) Well, you are certainly the most handsome one in the "after church" picture----Granny's straight hair is not as cool as yours or your Mommy's. I can't wait for you to get that sandbox this summer---we can use the yard sale shapes and your sand castle buckets to make lots of neat things. Hugs and kisses---I love you.
Granny

Anonymous said...

Hey, Levi! What was I seeing in these latest pictures? Are you walking without holding on to anything?! That is certainly what it looked like, to me! So, the next time that I see you, I'm going to be expecting you to be running all over the yard! Don't forget to tell your Mom (when she is listing all of the things you are going to be doing this summer)not to forget throwing, hitting, and tackling! We'll work on those when Gramps comes to see you, but your Mom is pretty good at those things, too; she just needs to make sure they are included in your playtime itinerary! Be a good boy; give me a call so that I can talk to you on the telephone!

Love,

Gramps

Anonymous said...

Hey Levi,
You look so grown up !It seems you are growing up way too quickly! You might not even fit in the sink for a bath anymore.
My favorite picture was the one with you in your diaper and shoes pushing the toy outside in your yard.No doubt your DEE DA will put you to work cutting the grass before long.
Please tell your mommy what a great job she does with your blog and how much I enjoy reading all of your witty comments.Do you think that might be the Elkins coming out in ya?
I pray for you and your mom and Dad .my favorite prayer for you is that you will become a man of integrity and that you will have an extraordinary spirit like Daniel did long ago.It will be so much fun to tell you all about him and how he spent the night in the lions den.Are there any lions in Bethune?
You are so precious to me!
Love,
Grammy