Sunday, March 9, 2008

Thank goodness I'm a country boy! How do you like my matching t-shirt and tractor? Mom says that I'm getting a whole different growing up experience than she or Dad did. Doesn't every kid ride tractors, visit the neighborhood cows, go squirrel hunting, and help pick up turkey feathers from the front yard? It sure is lots of fun living in Bethune . . . you should come visit me sometime!

I really like going to Cayce, too, because that's where Grammy & Granddeddy live! We all went to visit last weekend when Mom & Dad went out for their better-late-than-never Valentine's dinner. I was so excited to meet Grammy's new puppy, and we had so much fun playing together! Meli had fun, too (except when they both wanted the same bone). The next day, Mom & Grammy took me to the Columbia Riverwalk. It's like a big, long sidewalk that runs next to the Congaree River. I sat on tree trunks, climbed on rocks, watched the water swish past . . . I even rode on Grammy's shoulders! God made so many beautiful things, didn't He? It was a very fun day.

Well, it looks like Mom's computer is sick again. Hopefully, I'll get to share another post in two weeks. But if not, I hope you have a very happy Easter!


Love,

Levi
*
*
P.S. To read others' comments, click on the
little "10:21 PM" below. If you would like to leave
a comment, click on the "comments" link.
*
Milestone of the week: Finally took some steps without holding on to anything (Mom thought it would never happen . . . I told her I was waiting for just the right moment)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Levi! I surely do miss seeing you! I hope to see you again soon; I need to talk to your Mom about when I might be able to do that. I can't wait to see you walk; you and I will go outside together and run and walk around the yard; maybe we can even go to the park! Does Bethune have a park? If not, we'll go to Camden. Well, Gramps has to go to a meeting; be sure to tell your Mom to read this to you.

Love, Gramps

Anonymous said...

dear Levi,
I am sooo glad you did not get the Broughman legs.Not everybody looks as good as you do on a tractor in your undies!
Maddie and I sure do miss you and your folks.Please come back soon so we can go to the zoo and see some tigers and elephants and feed the goats and ride a pony,etc.
You are a one of a kind ,original made by the Creator of the universe and I praise Him for who you are and that He sent you to us!
I love you,
Grammy