Over the past two weeks, I have had several new experiences. I went to my first bridal shower (honoring Donnay & Brendan), ate delicious mints, and played with my friend, Laura. It was fun watching them open all of their presents, even though Mom didn't let me help. I think Mom said that we'll go to another shower for the happy couple next month. I hope they have delicious mints!
Another new experience I had was attending the Chicken Strut Festival in Bethune. Some of my church friends were in the pageant, so we watched them strut their stuff down the gym floor of Bethune Elementary. They won cool trophies and everything! There was also a rodeo, a parade, and carnival rides, but we had to leave for Rocky Mount so Dad said I could go to those fun things next year. I didn't see any chickens, though -- wonder where they were hiding?
Love always,
Levi
*
*
P.S. To read others' comments, click on the
little "8:35 PM" below. If you would like to leave
a comment, click on the "comments" link.
*
Milestone of the week: Twelve teeth and more on the way
No comments:
Post a Comment