While we were at the beach, I dug in the sand with my bucket and shovel, let the waves splash my feet, and took a few long naps in my sun-proof tent. Gramps and Gee-Gee strolled me around the neighborhood, and I got to play at the park. I even made friends with the little girls next door, and we talked across the balconies to one another. In retrospect (I have a pretty big vocabulary for an 18-month old, don't you think?), it was an exciting, fun-filled vacation!
In my last post, we were still in Rocky Mount for the revival. It went really well, and the Lord was definitely working on each person's heart. I met lots of wonderful people at the church, and I can't wait to visit them again. Maybe one day God will use me for preaching like my Dad!
I love you,
Levi
*
*
P.S. To read others' comments, click on the
little "9:57 AM" below. If you would like to leave
a comment, click on the "comments" link.
*
Milestone of the week: More walkin' & talkin' -- I can go anywhere and say anything (also, I tackled my first really bad fever . . . 105 degrees)
No comments:
Post a Comment