Monday, June 2, 2008

Frogs and snails and puppy dog tails -- that's what little boys are made of! Since the weather has been warmer, I've been playing outside a lot! Frogs, snails, lizards, ants, caterpillars . . . I've seen and tried to touch them all! My favorite thing to do when I'm outside is get dirty. I try to get as dirty as I can, in as many ways as I can. I also like to ride on my cars, swing in the hammock, dig in the sand, toss around rocks, and play with the water hose. My most recent activity has been helping Mom with the plants in the yard. I love working with the flowers, but some of the shrubs are sharp and prickly! What is your favorite thing to do outside?

When I'm not playing outside, I'm having conversations with Mom and practicing my ABCs. I can say them all the way to the letter "G"! I also know some of my numbers, but not in order yet. Mom said that she would buy another set of picture flashcards for me because I can already say all of the words on the ones I have! Some of my favorite cards are robot, sun, flower, grapes, star, clock, and apple. Of course, my favorite words are still Jesus, Amen, Bible, and car. I've said a lot of sentences, too, but there's one I never get tired of -- "I see the light!" Our church folks get tickled at that one. Anyway, I'm growing almost as fast as I'm learning . . . Mom measured me a few weeks ago and I'm already over half as tall as she is!


Love,

Levi
*
*
P.S. To read others' comments, click on the
little "10:04 PM" below. If you would like to leave
a comment, click on the "comments" link.
*
Milestone of the week: Attended a dance recital for the first time (I liked watching the costumes and the lights, but Dad was ready to go at intermission)

No comments: