Blogger-versary! It's been a whole year since I began posting my thoughts and pictures for you . . . I hope you have enjoyed watching me grow! My first post was after our beach vacation last year, and now I've been on vacation to the beach again! Dad, Mom, & I went to Garden City and stayed in the family condominium. This was my first visit there, and it was a super-fun place to hang out! I got lots of exercise running back-and-forth down the long hallway and climbing in-and-out of the chairs on the deck. Meli & I took turns squishing our faces up against the sliding glass door and rolling around on the carpeted steps (there were only two steps, so I told Mom it was okay). We had as much fun inside as we had outside!
While we were at the beach, we met up with some of our friends from church who were also on vacation. The ten of us went to an exciting dinner show called The Dixie Stampede! There were horses, riders, chickens, pigs, girls in big dresses, men in cowboy hats, and a nice blonde-headed country music singing lady named Dolly . . . you know, all of the things I see at home, only better! There was so much food, and we had to eat it all with our fingers, which was normal for me. They even had rings of fire, outfits that lit up like Christmas trees, and a man in an ostrich suit. I sure hope we can go back again next year!
The only sad thing about the beach was that we had to leave for a few days because my special friend from church, Brother James, went to be with Jesus. We came home to see the family and then the next day Dad helped with the funeral. I will really miss playing with Brother James, but I'm happy for him. He couldn't run with me because he only had one leg left -- but now he has them both!
With love,
Levi
*
*
P.S. To read others' comments, click on the
little "10:54 AM" below. If you would like to leave
a comment, click on the "comments" link.
*
Milestone of the week: Can point to and say the parts of my face -- eyes, nose, ears, mouth, & hair
1 comment:
Hey, Levi! I certainly do miss you! It has been way too long since I last saw you. I was getting used to seeing you almost every week, it seemed like.
Are you walking yet? I want to see you do it! I'll see you tomorrow night; I'll be waiting up for you -so will Butterscotch!
Love, Gramps
Post a Comment