After all of the girls in dresses walked to the front of the church, Laura & I held each of her Mommy's hands and we started down the aisle. We passed a lot of people that I knew and I smiled at them. Then, I saw Dad at the front and I set my eyes in his direction. When we got to the first pew, I noticed the bright lights up above, so I told everyone. "I see the light!" came right out of my mouth into the quiet church. It was okay, because everyone laughed! Mom gave me a big kiss later and told Uncle Brendan that she was sorry I had stolen the show. The whole day was so exciting, and in the end, Jesus put two neat people together to live happily ever after! (More wedding pictures to come in future posts!)
On July 4th, we went to the cookout & fireworks show that our church friends put on each year. I went last year, but I was too little to really enjoy the fireworks. This time, I got so excited when the fireworks began that I almost knocked Dad off of his chair! My favorites are the ones that explode into little lights, and then each of those explode into more little lights. It was quite a show! Did you get to see some sparkly fireworks on the 4th?
Love always,
Levi
*
*
P.S. To read others' comments, click on the
little "1:04 PM" below. If you would like to leave
a comment, click on the "comments" link.
*
Milestone of the week: The potty-training process has begun
1 comment:
Hey, Levi! That certainly is a handsome picture of you in your tux! What ARE you doing in that picture, though? Were you really dancing? Have you got rhythm?
I hope to come see you soon, at your house. It seems like forever since I've been down to see you at your house. I understand that Gee-Gee is coming down for an entire week; I didn't know anything about that, before last night. Hopefully, y'all won't be too tired of company so Granny and I can come see you.
I love you and I hope to see you soon. Have Mom call me so that you can talk to me!
See you soon!
Gramps
Post a Comment