Monday, January 12, 2009

Watching the ball drop in 2009 . . . the bowling ball, that is! During the week of New Year's, we went to the beach, and I got to go bowling for the very first time! Dad & I had lots of fun, except for when I went running down the lane and he had to chase after me. I didn't know how slippery it was, and we both ended up on our bottoms! Mom was laughing so hard that she couldn't get the camera out fast enough, so we don't have that magical moment captured on film. I didn't get any strikes, but I knocked over lots of pins. I hope we can go back and play again soon, now that my arm's all warmed up!

I had a super time over the holidays this year, and I really enjoyed looking at all of the Christmas lights. Not only because they are bright & shiny, but because they remind me that Jesus is the Light of the world! One tiny Christmas light can be seen from far away . . . I want to be a little light like that so other people can see Jesus in me! One place we went to see some beautiful lights was to the Tanglewood Festival of Lights in Winston. I have never ever seen so many lights! We had to wait in line for a really long time, but it was worth it! There were lights shaped like snowflakes, stars, reindeer, candles, and much more. And best of all, there was a real train all decorated in bright lights -- I wanted to ride so bad I could hardly stand it! But Mom said we had to stay in the car. Maybe if we get to go again next year, you could come with us!

Did you have a wonderful Christmas & a Happy New Year? I hope so! I would love to hear some of your holiday stories if you have time to leave a comment or message! My New Year's resolution is to work really hard to use the big potty so that when my baby sister comes, Mom won't have to change as many diapers. I'm getting to be a big boy now, you know!


Happy New Year,
*
Levi
*
*
P.S. To read others' comments, click on the
little "11:46 AM" below. If you would like to leave
a comment, click on the "comments" link.
*
Milestone of the week: Decided to be helpful & started climbing into the carseat on my own

No comments: