Thursday, May 14, 2009

Welcome, Baby Lydia! My new little sister is here to play with me! She was born on May 10th (Mother's Day) at 4:48 in the afternoon. She weighed 8 pounds, 8 ounces and was 21 inches long! She is really pretty and has a lot of hair. Mom says that I have been an excellent big brother so far . . . I think I'm going to like this new job!

I hope you enjoy the pictures . . . we'll post more in a few days!

3 comments:

Sue, Bill, Jessica said...

Levi,
I know you will be great big brother. She sure is cute.
Cousin Jessica

M&M said...

Congratulations!!! Hope all is well as you adjust these first few days. Love you guys!
Mark & Melissa

Matt & Laura Lawson said...

Congratulations!! Lydia is a beautiful little girl! We are so excited for you all!!! Love the pictures :-)