All of my grandparents have been visiting with us and helping Mom with stuff around the house. While Granny was here, she helped me start sleeping in my very own big-boy bed! My new room is decorated with puppy dogs, and I have a really cool bedspread with doggies all over it. I guess that's why Meli thinks it's also her bed (Mom shoos her off daily). So for the past two weeks, I have slept all by myself in my very own room. I have to get up once in a while for milk; a kid just gets thirsty sometimes! Mom & Dad have told me how proud they are of me and what a good brother I've been. My next mission: conquering the big potty!
With love,
*
Levi
*
*
P.S. To read others' comments, click on the
little "3:10 PM" below. If you would like to leave
a comment, click on the "comments" link.
*
Milestone of the week: Sleeping in my big bed, but also working on dressing & undressing myself
1 comment:
Hi Levi,
I can't believe what a big boy you are. That's a good thing so you can help take care of little Lydia. I enjoy looking at your pictures and reading how you are doing. You both are so cute!! I hope to see you and your sweet family this summer.
Love,
Donna (your Aunt Donnay's mommy)
Post a Comment