Friday, July 30, 2010

Those Lazy Hazy Crazy Days of Summer! What an exciting summertime we've had! It's a good thing I don't have to go to school yet, because I need to rest from my summer vacation. I helped Mom put together a slide show of the photos we wanted to share, because there were too many of them to fit on the page! Have you ever played "I Spy"? See if you can "spy with your little eye" some of these fun things in our slide show:

1) Lydia's first haircut -- Mr. Marshall's a brave fellow!
2) At the Winston-Salem Children's Museum -- Look for a rocking chair, crane, horse, & turtle!
3) Levi at Challenger Sports British Soccer Camp -- Kevin was our coach... he's a professional soccer player in Scotland!
4) At the playground in Kershaw
5) A tuckered-out Levi & Lydia
6) At Riverbanks Zoo with Kinsley & Reagan -- Look for the elephant & flamingos!
7) Fun times at Will's birthday party -- What a sweet hug!
8) Vacation Bible Schools -- The Egypt File & Saddle Ridge Ranch
9) More photos of Levi's 4 weeks of swimming lessons
10) At SciWorks in Winston-Salem -- Look for a piano, huge teeth, a dinosaur head, a robot arm, a chair lift, & the Food Guide Pyramid! Whew!
11) At KidFest in Lexington -- Look for bouncy castles & a tractor train!
12) Cooling off in the sprinkler

We also got to go to a bunch of birthday parties, McLeod's Peach Festival, Joseph's Journey VBS, a magic show at the library, and some other wonderful events that we're too tired to remember right now! Lydia also went for her one-year-old doctor's appointment . . . she was a little over 23 pounds and almost 31 inches long. She sure is growing up fast! And, Mom & Dad had their 9th wedding anniversary . . . I'll bet they never really knew the meaning of fun until we came along!
*
*
Love always,
*
Levi
*
*
P.S. To read others' comments, click on the
little "10:08 PM" below. If you would like to leave
a comment, click on the "comments" link.

Just a few of Lydia's favorite things: Unrolling the toilet paper, giving kisses, throwing random objects into the trash can, feeding her snacks to Meli, flushing the toilet, wearing "jewelry" (anything becomes a necklace or bracelet), climbing like King Kong, singing, & walking/running all over the place

1 comment:

Gramps said...

Hey, Levi & Lydia - it's Gramps! It is Tuesday, September 7th, and I'm back at my job in Winston - Salem. I just wanted to tell both of you what a good time I had visiting with you this past weekend - thanks for letting me come to see you both (tell your Mom and Dad "thanks", also!). I hope to see you at the beach next week! Y'all be good for your Mom!

I love you both (and your Mom and Dad),

Gramps