Ready, Set, Catch! Jumping off the edge to our swim coach, Adam
Whew, this is hard work!
Ready to party...wings and all!
One of my yummy butterfly cakes
Fun with my baby buddies, Will & Brooke
Splashin' in the big kids' pool
Opening presents -- what fun!
Catchin' some rays at the beach
A day at the park
The tomato farmers
Sittin' with Gee-Gee
Where are you, eggs?
A bunny in the grass
Easter makes me happy!
Mimaw's famous prize eggs
Mmmm...yummy!
A day at the zoo
We love Tim & Teresa!
The three little piggies -- me & my pigtails!
The first snowflakes...can you see them in my hair?
Superheroes in the snow
All bundled up!
Rosy red cheeks
A discontented snowbunny
Our snowy playset
Climbing the steps to the Capital
What a big girl!
Opening presents together
Christmas Eve at Mimaw's house
Our Christmas pageant (I'm in the bottom right corner, throwing straw)
A fun visit with Teresa...
...and Tim!
A few Christmas pictures at Grammy & Granddeddy's house...
Scroll down for Christmas card pictures and some that were "unpublished"...
Taking that first bite!
Hanging out in my turkey hat
Trying to be nice & quiet during the ceremony
With Mommy & Daddy at the dedication
Keep scrolling down for lots of fall pictures!
A sweet, woolly little lamb
Look what Grammy & Granddeddy picked up at the petting barn!
An exciting night at the zoo!
Who knew pumpkins were this heavy?
Granny & Lydia in front of the huge hay bale jack-o-lanterns at McLeod's
Roarrrr!!
Petting a creepy creature at the zoo
Ready for a fun hayride
Me & my church buddies
Riding out into the pumpkin patch
Pretty in pink
Teething & bouncing -- a terrific combination
Visiting with Monica
Giggling with Elle
Sterling & Levi Construction Co.
Offering some bouncing expertise
Lydia dipped her toes in the water for the first time -- this was not her favorite part of the trip. Scroll down to see lots more beach pictures!
Being a sweetie pie
Splishy-splashy!
All smiles after bathtime
Fireworks!
Baby Lydia in her red, white, and blue
With Dee-Da at the July 4th barbeque
Gee-Gee & Lydia
Mimaw & Lydia
Tia came into town and took us to lunch!
With Mom & Lydia after church
Sporting my new undies (I'll let baby sissy have the spotlight for the rest of the photos...scroll down for more!)
How about some sugar on these cheeks?
Sleeping peacefully
Little lady in lavender
She is cute, I'll have to say
Baby Lydia with Aunt Kelli & Kayden
Lydia in her fancy Lil' Dollies dress from DollyWood (a gift from one of Granny's friends)...she is a country girl, after all
I love baby sissy!
Wearing one of Mom's baby dresses
Granny & Lydia
Peek-a-boo!
I remember resting on this pillow, too!
Snoozin' away
Pushing baby Lydia's stroller on her first outing (to Kohl's)
Lydia Eden
Playing outside on a lovely Easter Day
With Dee-Da at our church Easter party
Egg-and-spoon racing
Pulling a prize egg from Mimaw's Easter basket
Getting ready for the Master's
Mimaw and all her grand and great-grandchildren (minus Uncle Brendan)
My masterpiece
An artist at work
More playset pictures...
Since my blog will soon be "Life with Levi & Lydia", I thought I'd give you a little preview
Mom, Lydia, and me posing with our 3-D glasses after the church Superbowl party
Snack-time
Watching the president during the inauguration
Dad & me
Going for a chilly ride
Dad is the best wagon-puller ever!
Our snow-covered parsonage
Opening presents at Granny & Gramps' house...
...at Gee-Gee's house...
...at Mimaw's house...
...and at Grammy & Granddeddy's house!
At my friend's horse-themed birthday party (it was still warm enough in Bethune for my shorts)
Picking out our Christmas tree
Kinsley & me sitting on Santa's lap (a bit reluctantly, at first)
Christmas with the Winston family
I hope you enjoy my Christmas pictures...scroll down to see more!
I love blowing out the candles almost as much as eating the cake
Mom says I'm a pumpkin-head
Yea! Time to open presents!
Hangin' out after the turkey egg hunt
Playing in the leaves
Look at all the animal cupcakes!
Playing with Reagan at the park after my birthday party
Hooray for pumpkins!
Did you know that dinosaurs were created on the same day as people, and that they were also on Noah's ark? To learn more about the real history of dinosaurs, visit www.answersingenesis.org, or click on my picture above!
Have you ever seen a dinosaur eating a cookie?
Like father, like son
Licking my first beater at Grammy's house
Riding on the food cart at Gee-Gee's party
Playing with Aunt Kelli, Kayden & Trapp
Giddy-up, horsie!
Grammy, me, and lots of Dumbos
Chuga, chuga, choo-choo!
One day I'll be able to swim like these fishes
Hey -- does anyone see this huge turtle over here?
I got to ride a big bear on the merry-go-round!
Everybody off the sidewalks!
I had to sit on a towel on the big tractors 'cause it was so hot
At the classic car museum
Dad, Mom, and me with a couple of T-Rexes
Oreos & VBS -- what could be better?
Keep scrolling down for more wedding photos taken by my Grammy...
Swinging after dinner at the Harmon House
Ken & Monica came all the way from California -- Mom's told me about Monica, but this time I got to see her in person!
All clad in teal & black (look at that big football field...maybe I'll play football someday)
Playing peep-eye with the demon deacon at Bridger Field House
Blowing bubbles
Elliott & me with a Dixie Stampede cowboy... eewww, I think his horse made a stinky
Playground equipment at the beach is just more fun
Go Speed Racer, Go!
Getting my feet wet
Just a swingin'
Me & my cronies
Potting (or unpotting) flowers
Helping Dad take down his tent after the youth camp-out
Next time you see us, we'll be all dressed up and walking down the aisle!
Crazy fun with Donnay & Brendan
Having a fun Mother's Day ride in the golf cart with Grammy & Kayden
With Mom and the proud graduates
How much sand will fit in this bucket?
Just a little beach bum
With my Great Aunt Amy at graduation
Here I come! Crawling through the playground tunnel at the beach
Four-wheelin'
Getting hugs from Laura at the bridal shower
Here we are with tummies full of cake and mints
With Granny in her backyard
Here kitty, kitty, kitty...
Can I ride one of those horses?
With Mom after church in Winston
Happy hunting
Pulling a prize egg out of Mimaw's special Easter basket
Hmmm...should I hide this egg, or bang it on something?
Reagan & me at the Egg-stravaganza
Wait! These aren't eggs -- they're Daddy's golf balls!
Mom's probably going to put away the walker since I've shown her that I can use it as a stepstool
Playing at the Riverwalk
Just like a little monkey in the trees
Looking at something neat with Grammy
Enjoying a delicious lollipop
Fun in the sun!
After church with Granny & Gramps
Playtime with Gee-Gee
These feet were made for walkin' on the treadmill
Bye-bye, fluffy snow!
A nighttime view of our snowy front yard
A favorite pasttime - opening cabinets
I decided to get my own snack
Another barbershop photo
My first time wearing mittens...it's mostly warm where I live
Hangin' out with my friend, Sterling
More fun reading times
Opening presents at my house...
...at Granny & Gramps' house...
...at Gee-Gee's house...
...at Mimaw's house...
...and at Grammy & Granddeddy's house...
...until we were all just tuckered out
I love picking out Christmas trees
Ooooo...lights
Fun times at Papa John's
Where are those reindeer?
Mmmm...this looks tasty
My favorite Christmas puppy
More playtime at Papa John's
With Dad at the skating rink
One yummy Bob & Larry birthday cake
Two little turkies
Three little turkies
Mark & Sarah came to visit me
Just a few wild hairs
An orange tiger & his orange pumpkin
Would you like to give me some candy?
All smiles
Getting my first haircut
Playing in the neat walker my "Bethune grandparents" brought me
Going for a Sunday drive
Click on the links below to see some of my favorite blogs and websites!
Dad, Mom, & me with the family of the guest pastor who spoke during the Homecoming service
Sitting on Granddeddy's lap at Homecoming
Granny brought Mom a birthday cake & I helped her blow out the candles
Eating with Mrs. Donna & Granny
Dad & Mom went to a "The Way of the Master" conference and got to meet Kirk Cameron! I was at Grammy's, but Mom asked me if she could put this picture on my blog, anyway. I told her that would be okay.
Here's another conference picture with Ray Comfort. Mom said he was really friendly & funny!
Just giving Laura a little pat
Baby talk at the party
Who's this kid with the pumpkin head?
Mom finally let me play in the dirt
Aunt Tia is so happy to see me
Splashing in the sink while Grammy bathes me
Mrs. Gussie & me (She's 104 years old!)
Hello, this is Shamrock Baptist Church...how may we help you?
I think I like standing better than sitting
My first ride on the lawnmower
Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy...
Grandparents at my dedication
More grandparents at my dedication
Enjoying some self-serve sweet potatoes
What fun is a mobile unless you can pull it down?
Just getting a few good puppy licks
Can you see my tooth?
A sleepy little fellow
There's my Daddy's name! Can you see Mom in the reflection?
Two pastors and a baby
Teresa's listening to my beautiful melodies
Bathtime in my duckie tub
More piggies
Daddy's so silly!
In the backyard swing with Granny
Taking a snooze with Uncle Brendan
Playing with Kayden & Trapp at Granddeddy's party
Reading a book in my tent on a sunny day
Out to eat with our church-planting friends, Will, Clay, & Ves
Eating ice cream with Mrs. Phoebe at the church social
Gramps & Granny love coming to visit me
Beep-Beep! Playing at Grammy & Granddeddy's house
Just hangin' around in our hammock
"Under construction" with Bob
Watching Sterling eat her cupcake
At the fireworks show with Daddy
Playing in the toy seat that Mimaw gave me
Can you see me in the catcher's mitt?
Playing with Mrs. Dot and Juda after VBS
Daddy & me after church on Father's Day
Three generations on Father's Day
Gee-Gee and Charlotte came to visit me and we had a really super time! Charlotte said she didn't want to break the camera.
Dad, Mom, Meli, & me at Topsail
Hanging out with Tim & Teresa at the beach
Napping with Gramps
Napping under the umbrella
Before we left for the beach, my great-uncle Ken came to visit me all the way from California!
No comments:
Post a Comment