Thursday, January 20, 2011

"Then the angel said to the shepherds, 'Do not be afraid! Behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people . . . a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.'" Here we are in our Christmas pageant costumes! Isn't Lydia a cute & fluffy little angel? I got to play a shepherd in our church pageant, and a sheep in my preschool pageant (look for that picture on the right to see if you can spot me & my floppy ears). We learned new songs, played instruments, heard Bible verses, and celebrated Jesus' birthday! What could be more fun than that? If I keep learning and getting smarter, then by next year I might get to be a wise man!

God has given Lydia and me such a super family, and they did all kinds of fun stuff with us over the Christmas season. Gramps, Granny & Meemaw took us to see Santa Claus . . . but not just any Santa; Santa Claus on a train! We went to the NC Railroad Museum and choo-chooed with St. Nick -- I felt like I was on the Polar Express! We also got to look around at all of the old engines and train cars. So I've been to the SC & NC Railroad Museums; only 48 more to go! (Well, Hawaii might not have one.)

Of course, we had a great time opening all of our presents (we got a bunch!) at everybody's houses: Granddeddy & Grammy's, Gramps & Granny's, Gee-Gee's, Meemaw's, and at our house. And God sent us an extra present on Christmas Day . . . snow! It started snowing on us in Winston-Salem as we were leaving to drive to Columbia. My first white Christmas -- what a cool treat!
*
*
With love,
*
Levi
*
*
P.S. To read others' comments, click on the
little "12:47 PM" below. If you would like to leave
a comment, click on the "comments" link.

No comments: